OPTASE® ALLEGRO Eye Drops are an innovative and fast-acting formulation for allergy related dry eye symptoms.
- 0.35% Hydroxyethyl Cellulose* & Ectoin**
- Preservative FreeMultidose
- 3 Month Sterilityfrom opening
- Contact Lens Compatible
- 300 Doses
- Drug & Antihistamine Free
Put one or two drops in the affected eyes as needed.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Citric Acid,
- Ectoin, Purified Water, Sodium
- Chloride, Trisodium Citrate Dihydrate.
- For external use only.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip to any surface. After use, shake the bottle downwards in order to remove any residual drop that may be left.
- Replace cap after using.
Stop use and ask doctor if
- You feel eye pain.
- Changes in vision occur.
- Redness or irritation of the eye lasts.
- Condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
- For use as a lubricant to prevent further irritation.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- To relieve dryness of the eye.